That depends on a lot of variables. A website can cost a lot or a little, it all depends on what is required.
- Do you want a website that includes a shopping cart?
- Does your website need to have a login section for users?
- Will you use a content management system?
- How many pages of content need to be created?
- Will the website be managed internally or do you need to have someone maintain it?
- Will your design be basic or advanced including customization of layout elements?
All of these questions can determine the cost of a website. A lot of time and expertise is required for a good website.
Don't rely on your uncle's nephew that took a coding class in high school to make your website - use a professional ... trust us!
Picture Source(s): Expert Market UK